Padded Precava Jacket -25ºC
- It is recommended for cold room operators who require an easy-to-use, lightweight garment that provides protection down to -25°C.
- Easy-glide zipper and highly resistant to crystallization.
- Basic design with two large pockets on the front of the garment, which allows the operator to easily access them, since operators usually wear gloves most of the day.
- The insulating thermal material prevents the strong exchange of air through the garment, avoiding thermal shock while maintaining normal body temperature.
- The inner lining silk provides greater softness to the touch and prevents the accumulation of odors.
- The sleeves are attached from the neck to the cuff, this makes the jacket lighter, and facilitates the operator's movement so that he can lift his arms with less effort.
- The cuff is elasticated
- Fluorescent tape on the sleeves and the hem of the jacket that facilitates the location of the operator in cellars that generate fog.
SPECIFICATIONS: 2 pockets on the front, includes removable mask, external anti-fluid fabric, insulating thermal material and silk lining inside